Available pay rate of £9.00.
Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? Do you like working with people? Are you looking to make a genuine difference to people's lives everyday. If so, read on…
At Mears Care, we have a range of vacancies across the Scottish Borders. Whether you're an experienced Care worker or have no experience at all, we'd love to hear from you and don't forget to share with friends and family!
Positions are currently available in: **Peebles and Innerleithen, Earlston and Melrose.**
There are many benefits of working with us including:
* Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
* Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme and annual company fun days
* Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
* Free enhanced Disclosure Scotland (PVG) check
* Extensive training (funded by Mears) including an extensive induction programme
* Support with professional registration and qualifications
* Care workers with 12 months experience will receive a £300 'golden handshake'
By joining our team you will provide the best standards of care and support to people who would like to continue living in their own homes.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
* Providing all elements of personal care, support & assistance to clients, from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship, meal preparation and general household tasks including shopping.
* Prompting and administering medication
* Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
We are looking for people who
* have a passion for making a positive difference in people's lives
* share in the Mears Five Behaviours - being motivational, empowering, customer-focused, being a role-model and setting high standards
* have good written and verbal communication skills
* A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is preferable
If you share Mears' passion for making a positive difference in people's lives, please click apply to start your application